METABO KGS 216 M (619260000) Mitre Saw
- Sliding function for wide work pieces.
- Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport.
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands.
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock.
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop.
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points.
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- Adjustable and extendable table width extensions, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath.
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- Sliding high rear fence profiles for safe sawing.
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front.
- Depth guide for easy creation of grooves.
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts.
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively.
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum guard required.
- Dimensions 760 x 475 x 340 mm
- Support surface 345 x 730 mm
- Maximum cutting width 90°/45° 305 / 205 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90°/45° 65 / 36 mm
- Cutting capacity 90°/90° 305 x 65 mm
- Cutting capacity 45°/45° 205 x 36 mm
- Turntable setting left/right 47 / 47 °
- Saw blade tilt left/right 47 / 2 °
- Saw blade 216 x 30 mm
- Rated input power S1 100% 1200 W
- Rated input power S6 20% 1500 W
- No-load speed 5000 rpm
- Revolutions at rated load 3750 rpm
- Cutting speed 57 m/s
- Weight 13.5 kg
- Cable length 2 m
- Sound pressure level 97 dB(A)
- Sound power level (LwA) 104 dB(A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K 3 dB(A)
Scope of delivery
- Carbide saw blade (40 teeth)
- 2 Table length extensions
- Length Guide
- Material clamp
- Tool for saw blade change
- Cable winder
- Chip Collection Bag